Filter （for Wire-cut EDM）
- This filter is used for high-precision W-EDMs made in Japan, and best recommended for high quality EDMing, producing competitive results.
- High accuracy and long life filteration with the technique developed through many years experience.
- By a timely on-off control of the pump, chips on the filter surface drop easily, contributing to easy recovery of filtration pressure.
- Manufactured with corrosion-resistance materials, this filter operates with minimal elution into deionized water.
- This filter minimizes fluid turbidity at the beginning of filtration and also enables:
(1) keeps water clear in the clean tank (2) surface roughness improvement of the workpiece
(3) decreases the secondary discharge (4) extend the life of ion-exchange resin.
Different material needs different handling
- Generally, steels(SK, S50、S55C)、 and stainless steel can be easily handled.
- When workpiece material is aluminum, viscous hydroxide is generated and it causes clogging in the filter and shortens its life.
- Hard steel alloy, titanuim alloy, refractory alloy will generate micro particles during the machining, cause clogging in the filter and shorten fi lter life.